I just got back from an insightful trip to Miami for FOWA (Future of Web Apps). This was like 4 yrs of college, with a major in How to Build a Great Web App Company, rolled in to 2 days. My biggest takeaway was listening to what you, the users want! It was beat in to our heads! I have some good ideas on what the employees of 10to1 can do to make the service better. But….I can place all my chips on the bet that you have MUCH better ideas! I want to pick your brain. Here is what I am wondering:
- Do you want us to cut out the reporting of your activity on the site under your user listing?
- Should we remove adding descriptions in items, list?
- Remove commenting on individual items?
- Change the voting algorithm to a +1, -1 versus division?
- What else do you want to us to do to make it a better experience?
The best quote from FOWA (and there were SOOO many) “Customer support is sales.”
P.S. If you don’t want to leave comments here..tweet us @tentoone or me @koreyb.